Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wow! Fun! Excitement!

So the post before this one was meant to be posted yesterday, but for some reason, it wouldn't send.

I had a GREAT time with lil b yesterday! We went for a short coffee, and because I didn't have much time, and we were both antsy to play, we headed to the sleeper bunk of my truck. I gave her a little bit of a play belt strapping while fingering her soaking cunt, and lil b had a couple orgasms at my hand. I did try to take my lil one's ass for the first time, but, lol, she definitely needs a bit more training! She did NOT enjoy it whatsoever! However there was much fucking, and sucking and cuddling. Very nice.

My future shop gift cards were used yesterday, and I purchased a new laptop!!! WOOT WOOT!! So last night, we had a webcam chat too!! Soooo fun! It was the very first time I'd ever got to do that!! Lol, even though there was no sound, we had some laughs, and got to see each others cats, it was just an all around good day. I will be asking for a day off of work, so we can have a night together in Jan.

I hope everyone has a wonderful new years eve, and be safe out there peeps, don't drink and drive!!

"New Year's eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights."


- Hamilton Wright Mabie

No comments:

Post a Comment