Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I wanna shoot, shoo-oo-oo-oo-oot the whole, day, down...

So my conversations with b have been getting more interesting and fun by the second. And if I'm reading things right, I may end up having this adorable young lady bottoms up in the near future!


As much as I would like to post about some of the naughtier things we've spoken about, I have made the decision to wait for her permission to post regarding "us".

I will say, that if things end up heading the direction I hope they do, my little corner of the web will no longer be smut free! Woot woot! Lol. Nothin like some pics of a freshly paddled bottom to spice up the ol blog eh?

Well, I think its finally time to saw some logs here, gonna need my energy to continue the playful banter with b tomorrow! Lol, I have a feeling this girl is going to need my full and undivided attention, she's quick, and witty. And I sense a bratty side lurking not to far away....


"If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything."

- Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment