Monday, December 14, 2009

You know what happens when you assume? You make an ass out of you and me!!!

Well, I must say, I definitely don't have a case of the mondays!! Last night after work, I drove into calgary, and picked up lil b, and brought her back to the hotel! We had fun even on the drive there, as I had her pull her pants and panties down while I drove, and she played with her soaked cunt for me! We got to the hotel and got settled.

she knew she had a punishment coming, so we decided to get it out of the way. I pulled her pants and panties down to her knees, and started hand spanking her. She was very squirmy, and I don't think she was as prepared for the sting. I had her find the heavy slotted wooden spoon, and began to lightly swat her already red bum. However, that spoon packs a punch, and even with the light swats, she was unable to stay still. So I moved on, and informed her she would be restrained when I spanked her again.

Because I still needed a shower, I took her by the hand and brought her into the bathroom. It took some pressure, but I finally managed to get her to open her mouth, and I thoroughly washed her mouth out with soap. She was then instructed to bite down, and had to keep it in her mouth while she stood in the corner and I showered. Some interesting dialogue ensued during my shower, and I couldn't help but giggle at my lil girl's predicament.

When I was clean, and had given her some swats on the bare bum, I let her rinse. I love the desperate rinsing when its done, it shows she really learned a lesson!

she was tied to a small ottoman by her wrists and she laid down on a bigger padded stool with her legs spread. I cuffed her ankles, and attached them to the spreader bar under the stool. She got 1 min of wooden spoon, then 5 rod strokes, then another min with the spoon, another 5 with the rod. Then 2 hard min with the spoon, and she couldn't hold back tears anymore. Finished with the last 5 strokes and she was undone. In between rod and spoon, I took the liberty of stroking her spread cunt, and was pleasantly surprised to find her absolutely dripping wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment