Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time flies when...

Last night b and I had quite the experience! So, first of all, I received 2 wonderful topless pictures of her, and with those I came to realize a couple things. First of all, she is quite self conscious of her naked body, it took some great will power on her part to get up the nerve to actually hit send and give me those pics. Second, my little b has AMAZING tits! Holy crap! I nearly fell of my chair when I received the pictures! So, I will be posting one of those photos here in the near future, however, I am going to let her get used to the idea that although I will not compromise her anonymity, her beautiful naked feminine body will be exposed for all to see here. I need her trust that I will be careful in what I show, and what I don't, so I am going to wait a little while for this trust to develop before I post her beauty for all to see.

Speaking of trust...
Las night we had some fun over the phone! This was a night of many firsts. First time I heard b's pretty voice, first time I've seen her naked breasts, and the first time I heard her orgasm.

She was first given the choice on whether or not she wanted to agree to what I had in store. I did not tell her what I would have her do, only that she would have to trust me that I would not hurt or embarrass her. She agreed, and I gave her a list of instructions, and when she was ready, I would call.

b brought with her to her bedroom along with her phone, her vibe, her small butt plug, some lube, and a few clothes pins. When I phoned, b was directed to her knees, and over the following hour (which seemed like no time at all) she was instructed to use the variety of toys she laid out at my discretion. Before I called I had planned to bring her to the edge of orgasm, but to deny her the pleasure, and let her wait till our next chat to have release. However, I decided that the thing I wanted to teach her, wasn't so much that I wanted control of her pleasure(I do!) but instead I wanted to give her a chance to get a little more comfortable with experiencing pleasure in my presence and to enjoy giving me control over her body. she was audibly nervous, and felt a bit exposed, but slowly as the sensation of being on her knees for me, and experiencing the sensation of pleasure while under my direction. I was very pleased with her ability to follow instructions, and over that short hour, b came for me quite a few times! The sound of her excitement was too much for me to sit and listen, and I was able to bring myself to orgasm in short order as well! Although I felt the whole experience was very pleasing, and she more than exceeded my expectations, I do have one bit of criticism regarding the experience. This was partially my fault at not giving her the direction to do this, but I wanted to see if she would do it on her own. When we meet, one of her instructions is that if the situation permits, she is to refer to me as Sir. This is of course depending on who is within earshot. Last night while I directed her, I gave a couple subtle hints to have her use this word. However, she did not. I did not make any suggestion or rule that this was expected so I am not going to take any corrective measures, however, in the future, I may have to do just that.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience, and plan on doing it again in the near future! And if things go well with my work, we may end up having that first meeting some time very soon!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

- Shakespeare, from Hamlet

No comments:

Post a Comment