Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lonely...

Last night at work, my phone died. So not only was I without entertainment during down time, but more importantly, I lost contact with my lil b. It feels like its been ages since I talked to her, and its only been like a day! I'm worried that situations like this, that I happen to find myself in quite often with this job, whether I'm so busy I can't get to my phone, or I'm somewhere without cell service, or dead batteries, etc will begin to push away lil b :(. I care about her deeper than I ever felt possible after knowing someone for such a short time. She seems like the perfect counterpart to me. However, with being a long distance relationship, and having work in the way as well, I'm worried she's going to start to think its too much hassle. I hate thoughts like this. I'm not having a very good day, trying to deal with negative emotions.

"It's the simplest properties that will help you clear yourself of negativity ... The profound power of a simple prayer. The strength of a deep breath. The gentle guidance of good music."

- JEFFREY WANDS

No comments:

Post a Comment