Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sad :(

So, yesterday, it looked like today I was gonna have an early day and be able to go see lil b. Unfortunately, this isn't the case. Its gonna be a long one again. I am all sad, cause we had the night all planned out, and now, no more fun. :(

Last night my little girl's cunt was soaking wet. She couldn't keep her fingers from out of her panties, and because we we're talking about all the fun we were gonna have, she couldn't help herself! I wasn't going to let her cum, but she knew just how to beg (she's learning!) and I called her. She was already sopping wet, fucking her naughty little cunt with her big toy. I had her put clips on her nipples, and fuck her tight little ass with her plug. It was not long at all before she was begging me to let her cum. I had her hold off for a little while, but at last, I gave her the release she craved. She even squirted! Good girl!

So its been a while since my last update. Long busy days, and a bit of writers block, make things tough! I never realized how tough it can be sometimes!
I may have little b send a blog friendly naughty pic to perhaps start following natty and padme's HNT(half naked thursday) post. But I may have to do whole naked! Lol.

When I do finally get to see lil b, she has some serious punishment coming, I made the rule to try to help her stop smoking that every drag she had was worth 5 rod strokes or 1 minute with the wooden spoon and 2 minutes corner time with a soapy mouth. She's got up to 17 min with the spoon and 34 min cornertime with the soap. We decided then that obviously it wasn't helping. We will think of a new stop smoking plan for her to begin Jan 1st.

Well, I guess I better blow outta here and get some work done!

"For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward."

- Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment