Sunday, January 3, 2010

Uh oh....

So, I got stuck working on new years eve, and ended up spending the countdown driving home from Saskatchewan. But, my wonderful lil b got to go out with friends, and ring in the new decade in style! As you read in the stop smoking post a few days ago, lil b's stop smoking plan started on Jan 1st. We both agreed that at midnight on Jan first she could have her final cigarette, and she tried. However, a little while later, in her intoxicated state, and with much prodding by some of her friends(bad influence!) she asked me, actually begged me if she could have one more. I, of course said no. More than once. I found out, the next morning, she decided to go against what I said, and have one anyway. :0


I will be posting more regarding this and a few other things later...
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment