Sunday, December 27, 2009

#1 Crush

/I will burn for you, Feel pain for you,
I will twist the knife and bleed my aching heart,
And tear it apart

I will lie for you, Beg and steal for you,
I will crawl on hands and knees until you see,
You're just like me/

(Garbage, #1 Crush)

So, I thought I'd start out this post like my lil b does. With a song and lyrics. This particular song, in my "expert" opinion is very kink inspired....I wholly suggest picking up a copy! Garbage as a band, in general, has a few songs that have some very kinky undertones in their lyrics, and their lead singer, Shirley Manson, hot damn! I've had a crush on her since I was in high school! A scottish red head, that sings in an alternative rock band, with kinky lyrics? Yes Please! Lol, sorry lil b...... ;)

Aaaanyway....

Lil b is sick :( she's spent, like all christmas, pukey and exhausted :( I've given her a break from training until she's all better... Such a nice Dom, eh? Lol. she needs it tho, don't want my lil one puking all over her toy when she's practicing suckin! Lol

So, back to the 'ol grindstone after a much needed couple days off work. I'm hoping, in the next couple days, maybe right after New Years, I might be able to make my way down to see her. Its been too long already.

Well, I guess I should get back to work, wouldn't wanna look like a slacker! ;)

1 comment:

  1. No worries Sir... you can have Shirley and I'll have my Darren ;)

    ReplyDelete