Sunday, December 6, 2009

A tough job, but someone's gotta do it

So, last night b was given instructions to do a few things. Although she had a good reason to not do some of it, some of the reason she was unable to complete it, was a lack of planning on her part, and also she failed to voice concerns about her ability to do some of it in time.

One of the things I've tried to instill in b, is for her to know that I'm open to any issues she has with instructions or tasks I give her. I always want her opinion, and her concerns. Ultimately the final decision is mine to make, however, I will always take her concerns into account when making decisions. b failed to voice her concerns about these instructions, and therefore, failed to complete any of the tasks given.

So, today, over the phone, she will be punished. And she will be taking pictures as well. The biggest thing I want her to learn, is to tell me if she cannot complete anything, or has worries she won't be able to.

So I will post again, after everything is done.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment