Monday, December 7, 2009

*insert clever blog title here!*

Soooo, lots to tell! First little b is trying to quit smoking! she expressed a desire for me to help, and said she needs to just quit cold turkey, no slowly quitting, so I made the rule, for every single drag(not whole cigarette) she gets 5 strokes from the rod, and 2 minutes in the corner with a soapy mouth. she promptly forgot what was in store if she smoked, and this morning, she had 3 entire cigarettes!! Now, I'm not sure how many drags that equates to, but because she forgot, I decided to start the tally at 25. I have a feeling she will have some difficulty sitting, and may think twice when she has the desire to light up! As far as the mouth washing, we've made a little deal. she has a final exam coming up on wed. If she gets a C or worse, she gets a wooden spoon spanking as well. If she gets an A or better she doesn't have a soapy mouth coming. she has had some difficulty remembering to call me Sir, when necessary, so I may have to figure out a way to "motivate."

Now, here's something interesting! *shifts uncomfortably in my seat* if any of you have read past posts here, you will have seen my desire to re-experience an over the knee, discipline style, bare bottom spanking to tears, so I have something to help me understand things on another level when it comes to my understanding of submissive nature, and the feelings experienced while being punished. Well, b and I discussed this, and she (of course) is ALL for it. Lmao, we agreed that neither of us wants her to be the one to do it, as we believe it may make changes to our dynamic. However, we both also want her to be there for support for me, and to "supervise" and, she has told me she already KNOWS the perfect woman to do it! And she's meeting her for brunch this Saturday!!!! Eeep! Holy crap. Now I'M the one with butterflies in my stomach!!! Any advice?? Lol

I may be able to come down and see b sometime this week. Most likely thurs, if I don't get sent away to work, and we're gonna get a hotel room! she's gonna be one sore lil girl on friday if that happens! Lmao I should be careful what I say, because if things end up going forward the way I think they will, I'm gonna end up being one sore little boy in the near future too!!

Also, (I may get a lickin for this) I went on b's fetlife profile, checked out her friends, and I have a feeling I may know who "She" is... Is snooping a spankable offense?

Well, all your thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment