Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crackberry...

Well, I wanted to post, and I tried sending a little congrats email to lil b last night, but apparently the blackberry network was down. Stupid technology ruining my plans! Lol.

I am finally off night shift. But I don't think I'm going to be able to go see my little girl before christmas :( I have a bit of work to do today, and then I have to head north to visit family.

I hope all you lovely readers have a very merry christmas, and I hope you are all off santa's naughty list!

So, little b had some issues regarding the post I requested and I let her off the hook. We may need to have another discussion about communication, but I think she may have learned her lesson already.

Well, maybe I'll be able to make a more intellectually stimulating post later...

J

2 comments:

  1. Since B can't communicate you should have her write up her punishments on her blog and then have her write up how she felt about the punishments as a practice in communitcation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, funny you mentioned that...that's exactly what was going to happen, however, we need to have a discussion about communication again, and we have already discussed her punishment. So no need to rehash that. Thank you for the suggestion though!

    ReplyDelete