Sunday, December 6, 2009

sore thighs, sorrier girl. All better now...and SMUT!! Lol

It was a rough day for b. My little one was punished today, for her lack of communication. Little b, was unable to complete her tasks I laid out for her because she failed to tell me she was worried about some things. So instead of telling me and having her deadlines changed, she just decided to not do them.

I did not punish her for failing to complete the tasks. she was much too tired to complete them, and I would not force her to lack sleep. But she told me, without worry, that she could do it all.

This was not the case. So she was punished over the phone. I don't want to get into details, it was a very intense situation. She had to wear nipple clamps, write lines, corner time, she got a wooden spoon spanking on her thighs, and had to redo her deep throat training. A pic was taken, and there were tears. I truly care about her. I don't know how this is, but I'm starting to fall for her. I do tend to fall quick. But never like this. I don't know what to do! I want to take things slow for her, but desperately want to dive in with both feet.

she's doing so well and I'm so proud of her! she does need a firm hand, and a caring touch, but she's everything I could ask for in a little girl. I'm so proud to say she's mine.

Little b has also expressed her desire to please, and wants some pics put up. So without further adieu...

No comments:

Post a Comment