Sunday, December 20, 2009

Decisions.

So I have decided little b deserves to be punished for deciding, on her own, to skip training. We have begun her on anal training in addition to her deep throat. This was started because during our last meeting, it was discovered that she is going to need a little practice on that "end". :) so I gave her a simple regime to go along with her 5 min of oral.

Well, she started it the day before yesterday and last night, she made the choice to skip without permission. I know she asked, but without an answer, she was clever enough to know that she should have done it. So, now to tell her. And I will have to decide, also, how I will punish her, and when.

I think this is one I will be taking care of in person. She can't seem to keep from getting herself in trouble...

We will be discussing her penance when she arrives home from the movies tonight, and her training is done. This will be an unpleasant but necessary learning experience for little b. She will learn to follow instructions.

"While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions."

?- Stephen R. Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment