Thursday, December 24, 2009

I can't believe, we're on the eve....

So, had a pretty rough day yesterday. Dropped the crackberry, big crack in the screen. Good thing I have the insurance plan. Still, $150.00 down the drain. I was all sick last night too. Fever, chills, and puke. Fun.

The big thing tho, my little girl opened up to me more than she ever has before. It was very difficult for her, and she was so afraid. I am still here for her with all my heart. I think she's going to have a little while here where she's going to try and pull back. But I'm not going to let her. I need her to stay as open with me as she can. Its going to put her outside her comfort zone for a little while. But I think she'll come to find its easier for her to be open than not.

She still has a punishment coming for missing training a few days ago. It will include a large enema with corner time, and a soapy mouth and writing lines. After that she has a date with the dreaded wooden spoon.

We've also discovered, lil b is a BIG fan of the cane! She enjoys it a lot, and I'm going to be starting a new blog soon about it. It will be a private one, and all who are members will have to be initiated in. It will be regarding enjoyment of the cane. I am going to be picking up a lovely length of lexan, and I may try and order a real rattan cane online.

I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas.

"our scars remind us that the past is real,
I tear my heart open just to feel"

- Papa Roach (scars)

No comments:

Post a Comment