Saturday, December 5, 2009

Aftermath and new beginnings

Today, I've had the chance to have a nice relaxing day due to the psycho weather here. SNOW DAY! Lmao. I have had to chance to chit chat with little b...

I laid out the instructions for her deep throat training. Its not too involved, but should be effective as long as she is diligent about it! It will take her about 15 or 20 minutes a night, and when we see some good improvement, I will move from her smaller cock shaped toy, to something a little bigger, and hopefully, I will be able to give her a "test" in the near future ;)!

I think that we have a good base for our roles, and sexual dynamic. Trust still needs some time to be built up, and we need to set up some starter rules for her to follow as far as the D/s side of things go, but she has agreed to be my sub/little girl officially! And she has decided to accept me as her Dom/Sir. Hopefully I live up to expectations and am qualified to meet the needs of my lil one. (what? Doms are allowed to be introspective and worry sometimes! Lol)

I received another requested photo of b just now. God, is a subby supposed to create such intense feelings of lust in her Dom? I don't know, I've never been so attracted to one particular person before! (lol I should be careful what I write, b reads here and I'll end up makin her head swell!) Lmao she sure makes my "head" swell!! :0 lol

b has another pic to do today, and every day for that matter as part of her training.

@hermione - thank you for the comment! And I did ask her, because the trust thing is still a work in progress, I didn't feel comfortable making that decision on my own. And although she said the decision was mine to make, regarding whether to post her pics or not, I felt and still feel she's not emotionally ready for that. I will post them some day. I want to be sure she is ready.

I have followers!!!!! Omg omg! How freakin kick ass is that?!

Ta Ta for now!

J

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future"

- Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment