Thursday, December 3, 2009

Carpe diem

So, if work cooperates, today is the day. I wonder if b is as antsy and nervous as I am! Everything depends on how long this job today takes, and whether or not I get to stay close to home tonight, or, if they are going to send me away somewhere.

If the cookie crumbles the way I hope it does, I'll be back in Red Deer early enough to get ready, and head to Calgary.

Now, if everything works out.
We will be meeting at a little pub in the SW. b has a small list of instructions she has to follow (to kind of establish our roles early in the relationship, if that's what it ends up being!lol)
she is to wear a skirt no longer than knee length, no panties. A top that is a bit revealing(not too much, as she is quite "chesty" lol) and her hair is to be in pig tails.
I haven't told her this yet, but, she is to bring her small butt plug, and a couple clothes pins as well. When we have had the chance to chat for a little while, and maybe have a drink, she will be given a choice. I will send her to the bathroom, and when she returns, she is to either have the plug in, or the clamps securely placed on her nipples. If she chooses the clamps, my observation of her discomfort will dictate the length of time she is to wear them. However, if she chooses the plug...I told her that some time in the evening I will be making sure she followed her instructions. This means I will be checking to see she refrained from wearing panties. She has told me, she won't be wearing a skirt(this will mean she has a spanking coming!) so some time, I'm thinking at the end of the night, I will be undoing, and pulling her pants down to her knees. At this time, I will obviously be able to see if she chose to follow instruction and go without panties. Also, this is when I will remove the plug for her.

We have not decided if any punishment she earns will come tonight, or if we will refrain from play as this is our first meeting. If our feelings our mutual, and the desire to play takes us, I feel this will be the perfect time to give her a good, hard, bare bottom spanking. I will start with my hand, and if she's earned it, she may get more with the paddle style wooden hairbrush I have.

I have made the decision that b is not ready for me to post the pictures I have of her here. I want her to have the trust in me that I will not compromise her values or her anonymity. So I do apologize to all those who are looking forward to it, but perhaps in time...


"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking.  There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught."

  ~J.C. Watts

2 comments:

  1. I do so enjoy reading from "the other side".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, b has quite the evening ahead of her. Clothespins? Eek!

    I think you should ask her permission before posting any photos, though.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete