Monday, December 28, 2009

Mulligan!

Well, lil b has decided she's going to try and quit smoking again, and she wants me to try and help again. Also, she has decided that she wants to start a running schedule. She has already decided on her schedule and goals, and again, its something she feels, I may be able to help motivate her to stay on track.

So we're going go for a "do over." In this part of the post, I will be outlining a punishment/reward schedule as part of her stop smoking plan. Lil b wants to do this cold turkey again, and feels that she will be able to stick with it this time. So, as mentioned above, here's the punishment side of her schedule:

Starting Jan 1st,

Week 1(Jan 1st to Jan 7th): Any full cigarettes smoked by lil b, will earn her 5 uninterrupted minutes with the wooden spoon. All punishments that include "uninterrupted time" will be hard, fast strokes, with no breaks or stoppage in between. If she earns more than one session, there will be a 2 minute rest between sessions.

Any drags, or "halfies" will earn her 3 uninterrupted minutes with the wooden spoon.

Week 2 (Jan 8th to Jan14th): Any full cigarettes will be 5 uninterrupted min with the spoon, and she will pose for 3 photos of my choice, to be posted here. All photos will keep her anonymity, but they will be in any state of undress I choose, and also may include her performing any sexual or taboo act I choose.

Any drags or "halfies" will be 3 uninterrupted min with the spoon, and one photo of my choice to be posted here.

Week 3 (Jan 15th to Jan21st): Any full cigarettes earn 5 uninterrupted min with the spoon, 3 photos of my choice to be posted here, and 1 webcam broadcast to just me, for any length I choose, where she will be directed to perform, in any state of undress I choose, any and all sexual or taboo acts I want.

Any drags or "halfies" will earn 3 uninterrupted min with the spoon, 1 photo of my choice to be posted here, and 1 photo of my choice to be posted on HER blog.

Week 4 (Jan 22 to Jan 29th): Any full cigarettes will earn her 5 uninterrupted min with the spoon, 3 photos of my choice to be posted here, the 1 webcam broadcast just to me, and she will choose 1 person in her kink friendly circle of friends willing to help, to give her ANNOTHER 5 uninterrupted min with an implement of their choosing, from a set list chosen by me, after receiving her first 5 min from me. This person can be anyone she chooses, however, this person may be present when I take the 3 photos for the blog if they wish, and if they want, may participate.

Any drags or "halfies" will earn her 3 uninterrupted min with the spoon, 1 photo for my blog, one photo for hers, and the 3 min with the spoon will be filmed(keeping anonymity) to be posted on "spanking tube dot com"

The end of the month: for her final 3 days in Jan, ANY tobacco use at all will earn her the combined punishments for week 4. All time with the spoon will be filmed for spanking tube.

At the end of January we will re-assess her situation and decide if a continued plan through Feb. If we decide she won't need it, a maintenance plan will be outlined for the rest of the year.

Reward system: If a smoking punishment is earned in the previous week, that reward is carried over to the next.

Week 1: If she goes the whole week totally smoke free, she earns a Bernard Callebaut package of chocolate from me!

Week 2: If she goes all week 1 and 2 smoke free, a trip to the zoo with me, as long as she likes, and she

No comments:

Post a Comment