Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa baby....

So I still have no idea what to get my lil b for christmas. I've decided I wanna get her something vanilla. Lol, not the scent or flavor either...she made me a doily. Lol, stop it! I can see you snickering through the interwebs! She worked hard on it and it turned out wonderfully! I will post a picture of it tomorrow, perched proudly atop the headrest of my car, like a woolen....crown! Lol she's a creative lil girl! And talented!

So she also mentioned a little something on her site. she experienced some pretty wicked pains when I fucked her, only when I pushed in deep. Not to make light of this situation, but I always considered my....."little man" to be of average length and girth. I figured I had enough to not be disappointed but not quite enough to be proud. Well as bad as I felt for her, I can't lie, when I thrust in deep, and she said "ow!" I might have felt a little bit of pride...but only for a second! I swear!

Then I read her update. And I was shot down, lmao, "shallow vagina syndrome". Seriously? SO unfair! Here I was, having daydreams of my lil girl talking with her girlfriends in whispers and her holding her hands apart, "this big!" lmao. Not so, my friends...

Well, dare to dream, right? Lmao

1 comment:

  1. A doily? Really?

    Maybe you should give her an antimacassar.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete