Saturday, December 12, 2009

Strike two, also!

So, although I've been working nearly every waking moment, I still have found the time to speak with my little girl as often as I can. And last night, she got herself into trouble.

Again, she failed to communicate her needs to me, and decided to not do her required deep throat training. So she again, was thoroughly punished over the phone. I am getting quite upset with this phone thing. I hope to be going to see her this week, and maybe if everything goes well, we'll finally get to meet again!

I hope that this punishment stays in her mind for a little while, and she learned her lesson. I did not want to be overly harsh, however, I hope she realized she realized she deserved it, and I like seeing her smile much more than seeing her cry.

Will keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment