Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday's child is full of grace.

Sooooo, conversation with b has turned to "when" we meet, from "if" we meet! I have the green light on posting naughty details regarding our conversations, and meetings. Also, depending on what she chooses to be the lesser of two evils, I may have some smut photos to post! I gave her the option to either pose topless outside in this wintery frostiness for a photo for my personal viewing pleasure, or, to take 2 photos that are anonymous enough for blog posting, but still feature her gorgeous naked breasts, and another, that I will keep as a surprise!

In our conversations, b has expressed interest in a couple training regimes I'd like to implement. The first is anal training. she has told me she enjoyed the little bit of anal play she has experienced, and if she is to be my little one I'd like to have her ready and willing to offer her ass to me whenever I want to take it.

The second is deep throat training. I do thoroughly enjoy oral, and I'd love to grab on to b's long hair and fuck her mouth. And as much as I do enjoy gagging, the puking....not so much. Lol, so, if things go as planned, we are going to set up some daily exercises to help with these two things.

There are some other things we've talked about that may be explored. Bathroom control, and perhaps removal of that being a private act. Orgasm denial and control, I think having the say on when and how and where she cums will be wonderful! The other thing is blogging. Not mine, but she has a blog as well, and I may have her post a little more often. Its been a month! I think something needs to be done there! Lol.

I really hope I'm not getting ahead of myself with any of this, and if our first meeting goes well, I hope things work out well.

b also has some wardrobe instructions for our first meeting, and she has already told me she won't be following them all! We've also agreed that not following these instructions to the letter will result in a spanking! So, I have a pretty good suspicion that she's gonna end up bare bottomed over my knee in the near future as well!

"Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations unless he or she begins with some wild expectations."

? - Ralph Charell

No comments:

Post a Comment