Saturday, December 19, 2009

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

I don't know about that. I miss my lil one :(
I've been working night shift the past couple nights. And its been STUPID busy. So I don't have the opportunity to talk as regularly with lil b. I had SUCH an incredible time on Wednesday, and I'm still trying to process everything that happened! Lil b's bottom broke 2 wooden dowels that night! I am not going to go in to details right now, I think that night was too amazing to put into words. I feel like I'm suffering withdrawals from her. I can see the "L" on the horizon, and I'm not sure how to deal with that. Its been only a short time we've been together, and I don't plan on breaking that out any time soon, but things seem like they're on that path, and I'm not sure what to do about it, or how she's gonna take it. I wonder, lil b has never had a long term relationship, and I hope she doesn't drop me! Lol.
I hope to speak to her soon and I would appreciate any comments or suggestions regarding how to hold back, so as not to frighten her away....

J

No comments:

Post a Comment