Saturday, December 12, 2009

Very funny lil one...

Last night I almost had the chance to head down and go see lil b, and go to a play party with her! Unfortunately this was not the case, as work, AGAIN, kept me from having the fun I wanted to. I think its about damned time I won the lotto.

I asked b to take a couple of pics for me. One with her face, for me, and a blog friendly one, with no face. Well as you've seen from the silly pic here, lil b decided to be a lil brat! Lol. And NO socks! Its WAY to chilly out there for that!

I miss her terribly. I'm growing quite fond of my lil subbie. I wish I had the opportunity to see her more often. Ahhh, such is life, eh?

I wonder, how many of my readers are canadian?

J

1 comment:

  1. I'm Canadian, and I'm sure I can see some socks there... ankle socks, but socks all the same.

    I'm thinking the pants are rolled up like that so that they didn't get wet from all the snow. Good thing it wasn't all that cold out last night...

    ~b

    ReplyDelete