Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bow down before the one you serve, you're going to get what you deserve..

Is it just me, or is "Pretty Hate Machine" by Nine Inch Nails the greatest kink album? Great music to fuck to, no cuddly lovemaking, serious down and dirty, sweaty, rough, fuckin. Wow, I must be havin some serious withdrawals here, when an album can be so very erotic and arousing! I've been having a very nice back and forth conversation with a wonderful little subbie the past few days. Let's call her.....b. She is adorable! Lol I threw out there the invite for a face to face meeting in a message tonight. I'm always worried I'm doing that too soon, or I'm going to scare someone away, or I'm being presumptuous that they would even consider meeting me in the first place! I hope none of the above are true, and I can get back in the saddle, here, without seeming desperate or sad, lmao. She (b) lol, seems to have a lot of similar interests, and I think I would enjoy spanking her naughty little bottom! I also have the feeling that she may enjoy being draped over my lap! I don't know if she's done anything in particular to deserve a spanking, but I have a sneaking suspicion that isn't going to matter much if she wants one as bad as I wanna give it to her! Lol. Will keep ya'll updated in the ongoing drama that is my life!

"Our desires always disappoint us; for though we meet with something that gives us satisfaction, yet it never thoroughly answers our expectation. "


Author: Francois De La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment