Monday, November 9, 2009

Post after post after post!

Rambling on and on here. I wonder if what I'm writing is actually of interest to anyone? Do any new bloggers feel this way? I find myself wading through new posts and picture sets of the spanking models I follow, and have decided I cannot compare myself to their obviously much more appealing content! Perhaps in time, I will also have content worth posting that will make the 'ol mouse finger take pause and read a while. I do have some spanking and erotic fiction and non fiction stories I have been thinking about posting, and I'm wondering if I should just post away. I know, that I do spend quite a bit of time on literotica, and perhaps if I tried, I could get some of these naughty thoughts down permanently, instead of having them rattle around in the empty spaces up in my head! Lol. Well, perhaps off to bed, perhaps fingers to keyboard to get started. We shall see.

"The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another."

-Sir James Matthew Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment