Friday, November 20, 2009

CRAAAAAAP!!!!

So, this situation could play out any number of ways, however, the most likely, is that I'm going to be 800kms SE of town on saturday night.

LAME! I KNOW! I'm being sent to do some stupid job 4 hours east of medicine hat tomorrow. And the job doesn't start till Saturday morning. Now, if all I have to do is transport some product there, I should be back in time to FINALLY meet the wonderful kink community including my super cool guide to the local kink universe. However, more than likely I'll be not only transporting, but operating a piece of equipment during the job, in which case, I may not be back till late sunday morning. Totally fuckin let down! Dammit! I am praying to the gods of the oil patch, puhleeeeze, let this one swing in my favor! I'm begging you hear? BEGGING!

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment