Saturday, November 21, 2009

Update....

Things are not looking promising. Damn me and my big mouth! I SO jinxed myself! Is that a spankable offense? So now it sounds like I'm gonna have to drive from sask to medicine hat, drop my trailer, then back to location, pick up a different trailer, then drive to either med hat or brooks depending on how much time it takes me... Total lamesauce.

At least I was clever enough to drop off the birthday paddle at the gathering site so Mr cool guy and the rest of the participants can enjoy! Here's hoping I don't have to do this, and I can come meet all the wonderful peeps at the gathering.

Sigh, now I'm all sad. :(

"For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'."

? John Greenleaf Whittier

No comments:

Post a Comment