Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programing.

Soooo, not 10 minutes after I finished complaining here, I finished up and went to see the boss man. Apparently, I've been railroaded by a couple of my co workers I didn't really get along with, and my boss believed them. I've been demoted. My 4 years in the oil patch have not been as lucrative as I would have liked, and I think I'm going to try and find a 9 to 5, where I'm actually in my own bed every night, and I work for a company where I'm actually appreciated as an intelligent and hard working asset, instead of just another faceless employee. I feel I have a lot to offer! My skill set and experience have to be worth something!

Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony
- Morpheus (the Matrix)

No comments:

Post a Comment