Monday, November 9, 2009

the "lifestyle"

Lol, don't you love that word? "lifestyle" it sounds almost like some cult we're all a part of. I feel a little let down today. I had recently expressed interest in attending a public gathering of local kink enthusiasts on the 21st of November. However, now it seems like some of the locals are less than interested in having me attend. It is a long story, I don't like "friending" people i don't know, or aren't interested in on fetlife. One of the event organizers attempted to "friend" me, and i declined, both because i didn't know him, and because his profile didn't really interest me. I later received a message telling me I'm no longer welcome at this particular gathering. So, I messaged back to make amends, and hopefully I'm "re-invited." I'm not saying everyone is like this, as i had received the original invite from a really cool guy, and was so looking forward to going! It is a birthday celebration as well, and there was talk of birthday spankings taking place there, so as a gesture of fun, i have nearly completed a special birthday paddle for the event! Hopefully i still get to give it to the group!

Hmmm, i figured I'd get something off my chest too. About a week and a half ago, I met a wonderful young woman (lets call her BJ to protect her identity) and we arranged an "in person" meeting. We went to a wonderful little wine bar in downtown Calgary, and the conversation was unforced, the mood was fun, and it seemed to me, there was an honest connection there! The night ended with some heavy petting, and a make out session parked on some random side street near the river, under a blanket of stars. She was intoxicating! Although the evening ended with us stopping because of both fatigue, and the laments of "I don't usually do this sort of thing!" I still felt the evening was a resounding success! This would soon change. The next few days, I had a very difficult time getting a hold of "BJ" and it seemed almost like i had been brushed off. I am both sad and ashamed to admit i had used this particular disappearance tactic when things didn't seem to be compatible. However, I really did feel like there was something there this time! BJ was smart, funny, intelligent, and gorgeous! She seemed genuinely interested in me as well, and she had a deep submissive interest in spanking! I wish she would have at least let me know why she wasn't interested anymore, or if it was me, or she didn't feel the same connection i did....hmmm....well, to any person I've done this too, i deeply apologize and i promise from this day forth to honestly tell someone if I'm not interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment