Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tears

So, I've officially accepted that when it comes to my enjoyment of a good spanking, I like it best when the spankee is crying. The more tears the better! I'm not sure why, but I love the tearful confession, the teary anticipation and fear, the bawling, howling, screaming even during the punishment, and the hiccuping, heavy breathing and cuddling after! Wow!

I wonder how many spankees like a spanking to be taken to that level? Is it an ethereal experience? Does being brought to tears change your level of "enjoyment?" hmmm, I wonder if I'll ever know....

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea. Speaking strictly (!) from personal experience, I have never cried during a spanking because it's way too much fun and so very enjoyable!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH GOD OH GOD!! *runs around tidying up* my first comment!!! Come on in! Put your feet up! Would you like a frosty beverage? Thank you so much Hermione!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't bother tidying, everything looks just fine! But you'd better get some extra chairs. You'll have plenty of visitors when Bonnie includes your blog in her next "In with the New".

    I hope you enjoy blogging just as much as I do.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete