Friday, November 27, 2009

Looking on, she sings the songs, The words she knows, the tune she hums!

Well readers! I have officially de-lurked myself on quite a few sites now. I actually weighed in on pixie wells' blog! THE pixie wells!! http://spankingpixie.com/ I nearly fell over with the excitement of it! Its so odd to me that I'm finding it very difficult these days to figure out celebrity and fame. See, in my early teens, there really wasn't an "internet." At least not the manifestation of it we have today. So you only got to see your celebrities from afar. It was a HUGE deal to actually speak with someone who had been in a movie or tv show! But with the advent of blogging and twitter, I actually get to see the daily diatribe of my fave director(Mr. Kevin Smith) and his tweets are f'n hilarious btw, and countless others! Its not uncommon to actually receive a message from somebody famous! Unreal! Now to the other part of this. In my personal opinion, there are a couple of women out there that fall into this category of fame, for me, that may not fall into that same category for others. Amber Pixie Wells is one of them. This woman is among the elite members of a group of models and performers that I believe completely revolutionized the internet spanking media community. There are a few others, however, I don't know of many that are as truly fan friendly and real as pixie. So, for all your hard work, your continued dedication to quality and transparency, and your ability to be a professional and yet still make time to speak on a personal level with your fans, I salute you!!!"

"To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty, to interpret it is his problem, and to express it his dedication."

- James Dean

P.s. I've yet to hear of a canadian based spanking movie provider.....hmmmm perhaps a niche in the market?

No comments:

Post a Comment