Sunday, November 22, 2009

The warm glow....

So I'm feelin it peeps. The glow of meeting like minded people, those you know truly are real, and gloriously bright with welcome and generosity. I have been speaking with a few new kin folk and I've come to realize how wonderful this community really is. *teary eyed with joy!*

So, that glow I mentioned earlier...I'm starting to seriously feel some kink withdrawals here. I haven't given a really good spanking in what seems like AGES, and after continued conversation with my guide to the local kink universe, cool guy Bud, I'm starting to peek inside myself and see that perhaps I may also need to really experience being over the lap once in a while myself...Gasp. Never in all my years would I have imagined I'd say that! Lol.

So, I shall pose a question to the ranks, the HUGE, MASSIVE, army of readers I've amassed...lmao. Ya right, oh, right the question...

Recently I've come to find myself craving that which I for the most part, only have dished out. In the beginning of my journey as a spanking enthusiast, I tried being the "bottom". And subsequently decided nope, not for me. However, as my taste in music, food, etc changed with age, also I have come to see, that perhaps this is something I may need to "taste" again. I need to refill the cup of experience, and I want to connect with future play partners and submissive friends on a deeper level of understanding. So, even though I know in my heart I am Dom, should I take a walk over to the other side and check out the shade of green their grass is? Lol. I have even gone as far as checking out F/m scenes on spankingtube! One in particular piqued my interest...it involves a woman known as Otkmom spanking a very naughty gentleman to tears over her knee...so, army, your input would be greatly appreciated here...

"Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side, hey sugar, take a walk on the wild side!". - Lou Reed


Ps "and the colored girls go, dododo, do , do, dodo...." (how do you not sing along with that?) wicked ass tune!

2 comments:

  1. That's not my cup of tea. I'm a sub, or bottom, and will stay that way. But check put a few of the F/m blogs, if you haven't already.

    Ms. Betty, Not at all what I had in mind, andSpankedhortic, Spactacularly Spanked, and Submissive Husband come to mind. They're all in my blogroll.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I also am set in the mind that I am Dominant, however I feel like the experience will be beneficial.

    ReplyDelete