Friday, November 13, 2009

Lucky me!

So, today is friday the 13th, not sure what to do in celebration of lucky day...hmmm, break some mirrors, do some under-ladder strolling? Perhaps path crossing of black cats... Aaaanyway...

So I definitely have the flu :( not puking, but fever and chills etc. Doesn't help that I'm outside pretty much all day. Temp here - (-13C) or (8.6F) lame!

Not to mention we just ran into some kind of issues regarding the equipment we're using. It never fails out here. Seems like 90% of the work out here is troubleshooting. I don't think, in the past 4 years in this industry, I've ever worked a single day where absolutely everything ran perfect. Even if it was a small thing, there was always something that needed repairing or rigging to get through the day.

I'm a little sad that my blog was supposed to be a chance to reflect on my life regarding my interest in spanking and discipline, but because I am single right now, its pretty much just a daily journal. Perhaps, in time, I'll get to share some much needed smut with ya'll!


The best sex education for kids is when Daddy swats Mommy on the fanny when he comes home from work.  ~William H. Master

No comments:

Post a Comment