Sunday, November 22, 2009

Well! I never!

So, Apparently I had been mistaken for one of those "unsavory" types on fetlife! Lol, when I created my account there I spelled discipline wrong, so that was taken as I wasn't who I said I was... Its been repaired, but thank you to the folks who set me straight!

Last night, I traveled 700 kms from sask to red deer, to get to my very first public gathering! I was INSTANTLY made to feel welcome and accepted when I got there around 12:30am. I was a little disappointed that most people had already left before I got there, however, the small group I did meet were warm and welcoming and friendly! I'm a little sad that the shy, self conscious side of my personality reared to the forefront and I didn't ask anyone if they would test the paddle I made on me! Also, I engraved the letters on the paddle wrong! Back to the drawing board! Lol

I was showed around the room, and introduced to way to many people to remember all their names! And as Bud lifted the sheet like a curtain to a big top, I was ushered into the dungeon! There were a few scenes going on, and if I would have tried, I could have seen some gorgeous nude submissive bodies! But, I wasn't sure how I would be seen if I was staring at boobs, like a drooling school boy!

Bud's bear shit cookies were delicious! emmyluv was so kind, and dressed in the cutest little ruffled skirt, the first time I saw her she was spanking a gentleman tied to a cross! (I wonder if she's the one whose knee I may end up over some day...with Bud's permission of course!)

A quiet couple played with some rope in the corner, and wyldwoman was being flogged on a very cool spanking bench! I was told the group doesn't own any of their own furniture, and I think I might try and build some wooden stocks for them!

I didn't stay long, as I had to work in the AM and I didn't wanna wear out my welcome. Pretty sure that isn't possible, but why chance it! I hope I can have a partner join me the next time I go, as I wished I coulda played a bit...

don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time. ~ Author Unknown

3 comments:

  1. I was one of the people who must left before you arrived...hopefully we will get a chance to meet in the near future... im enjoying your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very enjoyable blog. Keep us posted. lol

    dieseldiva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god!! Lol comments! You guys SO rock! Thank you for the kind words! I will try my best!

    ReplyDelete