Saturday, July 3, 2010

"Seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life"

Well, after another looooong hiatus, here's a post for ya!

Some new developments in my life have prompted me to write. I've met a wonderful young woman with very similar interests in domestic discipline and spanking. Let's call her "girl"... We met a while ago online, and recently, we've become fast friends. I had the opportunity to meet with her in person, and give her a punishment spanking, then once more for a more casual dinner and some play. I like her a lot, and if things work out, I can see becoming more involved in her desires to be held accountable for her transgressions.

On a bit of a side note, I've discussed the dangers of texting and driving with her, and its understood that I will spank her for it, however, I myself have been known to do that very thing, and since our discussion, I have refrained from it. Because I have done it before tho, we're both in agreement that if the opportunity should arise, I may end up facing the consequences as well...*gulp*

We had an interesting conversation about whether or not I'd agree to being punished by another guy. I've never really even considered this, and I found the idea to be intriguing as long as she was involved and there was no sexual undertones to the punishment. I've realized that I've become a lot more open to playing with same sex partners, with the caveat that a woman is somehow involved. Be it MM/f or M/mf or even F/fm. She also agreed that if I were to be punished, she would enjoy witnessing it!

If girl does end up agreeing to being held accountable by me, I am quite certain that she'll not only discover that I won't take it easy on her, but also that I would be quite fair. Let's just say if she needs it, she will have difficulty sitting still after, but she wouldn't be punished for useless or trivial things.

I'm also quite excited for little "b"! She's found a new play partner and it sounds like things are going swimmingly! I hope to continue to receive updates from her regarding all the naughty details!! ;)

Well I guess that's it. Hmmm no promises, but I hope this tendency to Blog as unfrequently as I have been, ends soon. Sometimes I guess I just need some motivation!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment