Monday, July 5, 2010

New awesome Blogs are awesome!

I love discovering new blogs! Every once in a while, you find one that, for some reason, piques your interest. "hmmmmm!" you say, "what have we here?"

I found one yesterday. This girl is srsly wicked. Not only did she roll over to my Blog and toss comments out like beads at mardi gras, *ego stroked quite thoroughly now*, but she also is bloody friggin hilarious! *note to self - do not read Celine's Blog with beverage in mouth.*

Her telling of her roommate's antics had me in stitches! "June AKA paddle your stupid roommate month"

Find her here --> http://redbottomedgirl.blogspot.com

I wonder where she's from? Perhaps, if she's near.......*eyes dusty wooden spoon, neglected belt, and lonely hairbrush*

I had a couple questions from her on the "question meme" post

1. Hint --> it involves my tongue.....;) *villainous and sinister grin*

2. It wasn't a matter of "had to," it was an urge to confess...lol I may have a couple other reeeealy bad ones in that collection...*cough* All Saints *cough cough*

*clarification*
The pizza guy did not SEE my pronz. Only heard. And yes, it did sound like a teary eyed girl was being "straightened out" in my bedroom! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Unique names such as yours, Musings of a Discipliner, always piques an interest & perhaps your blog will too if I give it my attention - I shall save to my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *chokes on vanilla yogurt* Your tongue? Oh Really? My goodness gracious.

    Oh shit! I had that All Saints one too. I totally forgot about that one! :D Love the blast from the past..

    I'm sorry I've been MIA lately, Friday was really crazy and sprang some unexpected and unwelcome events on me. I'm back now. My email address isn't on my blog? Oh. I guess it isn't. I'll dm it to your twitter account. Hope you are having an enjoyable weekend :)
    Celine

    ReplyDelete