Sunday, July 25, 2010

Forcing it...

I has bloggers block. :(

Anyone here have any good ways to get the 'ol creative, fun, blogging juices flowing?

*looks around at all the raised hands*

Anyone have ideas that DON'T involve giving or receiving a spanking, or sexual escapades?

*notes the now empty air that was occupied by hands a short time ago*

That's what I thought. When I'm working, instead of spending time with a brat over my knee, it seems my fun spanking themed Blog turns into a Blog where I discuss more mundane and boring everyday things.. :(

In an attempt to try and keep the hot bottomed theme, I has a question! Of TV shows and movies you all watch, which characters do you think need to spend some time having they're bare bottoms warmed? Or, if you are the one laying over the lap, any characters you'd like to be giving you the warming? The pics up there, are the ones I would LOVE to give a lickin to!

Mmm Alyson Hannigan in Buffy! A naughty little witch!

Emma, Rachel, and Quinn from GLEE (one of my FAVORITE shows!)

And finally Cali and "little Grey" from Greys Anatomy

Being a comment whore *nods*, I hope to see your faves!

Jesse

7 comments:

  1. All the naughty women on Desperate Housewives need a good spanking, they are brats, especially Gaby.
    Also Nellie from Little House on the Prairie. I love that show, it actually has occasional trips to the barn with Pa.

    As to who should give a spanking, that is harder. Maybe Bill from Big Love, having three wives would require some dd for sure to keep the peace. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jesse,

    I have a trick that I've used for years to overcome writer's block. I have dinner by myself at an Italian restaurant. It's not a fancy place, but the food is wonderful. I have no idea why it has to be Italian, except that it has always worked for me.

    Anyhow, when I am seated and after I order, I pull my spiral notebook and pen out of my purse. As I sip my beverage and sample the bread, the words just start flowing from my hand. I brainstorm ideas. Some are great. Some are mediocre. But all of them are written down. By the time I have finished the entree, I typically have between ten and twenty topics recorded. If I am so inclined, I will jot down some words for each to remind me how I might later flesh them out.

    This technique absolutely always works for me and I have used it many times.

    I don't watch much TV, so I'm sure sure who deserves a spanking. Maybe Kim Kardashian?

    I hope you're enjoying a fine weekend.

    With warm regards,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girl123, for your comment! And Bonnie, I am SO going to try that! I'll follow those directions to the letter! Italian and everything! What do you usually order? Wine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set of photos makes me think I need to watch more American TV...

    As for creative juices: I tend to find they can't be forced. They're usually not far beneath the surface for me, and my dreams often rescue me if I'm struggling for ideas (strong cheese before bed helping a lot!). But if I'm not sparking creatively, from a spanking perspective, I don't force it - the mojo will return before long, and then I find myself writing copious amounts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter from Fringe, Booth from Bones and Patrick from The Mentalist. :D

    I tend to think writer's block is the "usual" state of being for me, and the rare odd moments when I write something interesting are flickers on the radar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jesse,

    I'm inclined to skip the wine at this meal, but it might work for some.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, oooooh! *waves hand in the air like a madwoman* So, sometimes this works for me..it's nothing special, just having a bit of a lie down in bed when I'd normally be up and about seems to make the kinky fantasies start flowing. But I get writer's block too. No worries. Oh, and now I wish I watched more t.v., but the fact that you like Glee totally made me swoon. You must have ladies eating out of your hand! Celine

    ReplyDelete