Monday, July 26, 2010

Frustration?

So, I was thinking about something while listening to episode 7 of "spanking cast."

There are a few well known people in the world wide spanking community that I either follow on twitter, or consistently read their blogs. *gratuitous name drop to follow ;)*

Adel Haze, Able, Amber Pixie Wells, Pandora Blake, Richard Windsor, etc...

Ever since I've discovered these people, and their special little spots on the web, I've always dreamed of meeting them in person. And recently, I've realized that this may be one dream that doesn't come true. :(

One reason is because they don't know me. Lol, I have a feeling that if some stranger's email message appeared in one of their inboxes exclaiming his love for their writing or movies, and then asking if they'd like to grab a drink or something, the ol' mouse pointer would hit that delete button pretty swiftly.

One of the other reasons, and this is the big one, nearly all of these epic members of the spanking community, tend to reside THOUSANDS of kilometers away. Some of them across the ocean. :( I just don't see myself getting the opportunity to take a trip to Europe or the northeastern United States. And although I often fantasize about what kind of naughty and exciting things would happen, I invariably end up saying to myself, "keep dreaming, sucker."

Is this the sign of a good spanking writer? That you can imagine what it would be like if you were to actually have the chance to either have them over your knee, or to be bare bottomed over theirs, simply from reading what they write?

I've actually seen that Amber Pixie Wells is offering private sessions as a bottom! Sigh, it seems also, that there aren't any of these epic writers in Alberta. Not to knock the AMAZING people I've met and played with here, but its odd, these people are almost like celebrities to me....those people you admire, but know you'll never get the chance to meet.

This list always seems to be growing for me. I am constantly finding new and wonderful blogs that I read, that seem to speak to me. *more gratuitous name dropping..*

Like, celine at Redbottomedgirl.blogspot.com, padme at darkside-journey.blogspot.com, and spankedprincess.blogspot.com.

Who are your "dreamy fantasy partners" that you wish you could meet?

Jesse

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jesse,

    I would love to meet Bonnie, from My Bottom Smarts. Not for play or spanking activities, but simply to get to know her as a real person. We have a lot in common and share interests besides spanking. I like to think we would be good "real" friends as well as great "virtual" ones.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jesse,

    You ask really hard questions. May I pick ten?

    OK, if I have to pick one, let's go with Hermione since she just picked me! :D

    BTW, one of the celebrities you named lives next door in BC and visits Alberta occasionally.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jesse,
    It was unfortunate recently that I was in Alberta but not able to meet you. There wasn't enough time and it was a family trip that time.

    I even had a dream recently that we did meet!! Of all the bloggers, I would like to meet you and bonnie would be pretty neat too! Maybe you could come to BC sometime? Or I could make a trip out to Alberta for a few days? :)

    I will admit that of all the bloggers I have known or know that you are the one I'd most like to meet and also get a spanking from. *smiles* You are a very dear friend of mine.
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I think about this all the time too. It's so disappointing, isn't it? Some people I'd just love to see in person because they're great friends, some people I'd love to be spanked by, but they all live so damn far away. There are lots and lots of people I'd like to meet, but I know one thing for sure. If you were in my area or I were in yours, I wouldn't delete your email about grabbing coffee. I'd be totally giddy and excited that I get to meet one of my favorite bloggers. And if neither one of us were in an attached relationship, I'd looooove to be spanked by you. *grin* Trust me, I've thought about this more than I probably should have since the first time I read your blog.

    Spanking involved or not, I'd never pass up the chance to meet some of my favorite spanky people. We should all get together and paint the town red! :D

    **my word verification is "mardi" as in Mardi Gras. Clearly this is a good omen. D'ya know what Blogher is? It's a gigantic conference for women bloggers that lots of people come to. Why don't we have a spanko conference like that? I know individual cities have spanking groups that meet, but a massive conference with attendees from all over the globe? That'd be stellar! There must be one already, I just must not know about it.

    ReplyDelete