Thursday, July 29, 2010

The greatest conference of all time.

Well I got a TON of comments from Celine over at Redbottomedgirl.blogspot.com, and I had to send her an email, lol, I would LOVE to do the conference she mentioned! OMG couldn't you just imagine how fun that would be? Here's the email.....


Lmao! Wow! Thank you! As a self proclaimed comment whore, I was PUMPED when I got your multiple shots last night! I LOVE the idea of a worldwide spanko conference! That would be amazing! Let's plan it! Lol, we could get all the major webmasters to have displays or workshops! Punished Brats, Dallas from Dallas spanks hard, the Real Spanking Networks, Calstar, Lupus Pictures, SIT Spankings, etc... Also offer the bloggers the chance to advertise or chat. Like Cherry Red Report, Bonnie over at My Bottom Smarts, Padme, Hermione, you.....etc ;) Maybe have vendor booths! Ask London Tanners etc...to sell wares!

We'd have to hold it in a different place every year, to be fair...maybe have the first one in Vegas! Have a live stage show, take donations for Amber Pixie Wells "cause for paws," see if we could convince the people at Fetlife, Spankolife, and ALT to join..... Lol. If I had the funds available to do it.....the planning and invites would already have started! Maybe choose a few writers to contribute they're fave story each, to go in a volume of compiled stories every year! Or vote on the best 12 storys of the year and the get to be published in the book...call it the "Spankronomicon" LMAO!

Not sure what to call the conference tho.."Spankolympiad"? "Spankopalooza"? Lol...


Hope to chat with you soon!

J

1 comment:

  1. I love your enthusiasm! Sounds to me like the planning has already started ;) People should totally jump on this. I would go! Your live show idea has me grinning like the naughty spank-crazed maniac that I am. I'm already imagining the possibilities...:D
    Celine

    ReplyDelete