Sunday, July 11, 2010

What's with the lack of smut? Geez, this is supposed to be a SPANKING Blog! Wtf?

I am rather upset about this little development. It would seem my "spanking Blog" has become a "mundane everyday life Blog." perhaps my lack of spanking excitement in life right now is to blame...lol

I'm glad its only been a few days since I've blogged, instead of an extended hiatus. So, Lord Vader and padme are making their way to my neck of the woods today, according to padme's twitter update, they stayed in Golden, BC last night. That is a BEAUTIFUL little mountain town in the Rocky Mountains, smack dab in the middle of the Roger's Pass. That means that they're about a 4 or 5 hour drive from Calgary! I have not heard from them to know whether or not they will have the chance to meet up with me while they're out here. Perhaps I'll send her a text or give her a call sometime in the next little while.

I've just found out I'm headed out to Edson today. *heavy sigh* at least I'll be home tonight.

"One of my rules is never explain. A writer is a lot like a magician, if you explain how the trick works then a lot of the magic turns mundane." - Laurell K. Hamilton

1 comment:

  1. No worries, I think you're interesting no matter what you write about. :) I write about a ton of non-spanko stuff too, sadly. I bet even the most active spankos run out of fodder sometimes, though. Right? Hope you're doing well :D
    Celine

    ReplyDelete