Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Life is meaningless only if we allow it to be. Each of us has the power to give life meaning, to make our time and our bodies and our words into instruments of love and hope." - Tom Head

So, I've been following padme's Blog http://darkside-journey.blogspot.com/ and twitter feed for the past few days, and I really hope they enjoy their trip and my province treats them well. I am reeeealy hoping that sometime while they're out, I can come and see them! I'm not sure how it will work, because they will have Luke and Leia with them, but hopefully, if they have a sitter or family to watch the little Jedi younglings, and I can treat Lord Vader and little padme to some drinks on Whyte Ave! I'm considering making another care package for them, to bring back to the sunny west coast...not sure what to put in it yet, but I have 4 new 2' lengths of lexan, a half finished red oak paddle, and I've been itching to get to UFA again....

One of those lengths of lexan I'm thinking of giving to "girl," another, if I EVER get an email addy or some contact info, to Celine (http://redbottomedgirl.blogspot.com) she expressed some interest, and I'd be happy to part with one!

Well, I'm off to work, gotta finish up this job, then, most likely back to the Deer....

Happy smacking peeps!

J

1 comment:

  1. Dammit, it just ate my comment. I can't remember what I said in this one and what I said in the comment before it, either. I know I said it was very thoughtful and sweet of you to make care packages for padme and Master Anakin.

    You make paddles too?! Wow! You are so talented! What's RFA?

    Very sadly, I don't think I'm anywhere near you, which is too bad, because you'd definitely be spanking my naked ass soon if I were. I'm in the U.S. :(

    Deer? Did I miss something? Oh yeah, your job. Never mind, I'm a ditz. ;)

    I love your quotes, btw. That whole live life to it's fullest seems to be a theme I've needed to hear lately, as it's come from a few different people. :D Take care! Celine

    ReplyDelete