Sunday, July 4, 2010

I must be sick...or something

Lol, holy crap! Two posts yesterday, and another today? Damn! I feel like a "real" blogger! Again, sorry to anyone who actually reads this little dark corner of the intewebs, I feel bad that I don't update as often as I should. Thank you for the continued support to those who put up with my frequent silence.

Well, first, thank you to Hermione (http://hermionesheart.blogspot.com/) for the meme comment. I don't usually do them, and this one gave me a few laughs because 1. It reminded me of those reeeeealy old school ones I used to get via email, and 2. Because a lot of kaya's (http://underhishand.com) answers had me nearly spitting coffee on my keyboard due to her sarcastic humor! I *heart* kaya.

I absolutely cannot wait until the 15th! I get paid, and I will be FINNALY able to purchase my ticket for the Sonic Boom Festival (http://www.sonicboomfestival.com/) in The City of Champions! BOO-YEAH!! This years line up is abso-fucking-lutely incredible! Featuring:

Weezer
Bad Religion
Rise Against
City in Color
Tokyo Police Club
Wintersleep
The Arkells
Mother Mother
KO
and,
The Dirty Heads.

The concert goes on Saturday, September 4th, and tickets are $69.50 + service charges, and (I hope these are still available) $129.50 + service charges for the VIP tickets!

*SQUEEEE!!!* I've been waiting for like 13 years to see Weezer, and I ADORE a bunch of those bands! Can't wait!

Hmmm, I've been trying to think of some way to include some smut up in here, be it pics or a story or a video link... But nothing has caught my interest as of late. My fave masturbateory material can be found here ---> www.spankingtube.com and I hope someday to be able to upload my own movies there someday!

Which leads me to a question, I may have asked this before, but I didn't get any responses, so, maybe I'll get some this time..
What are your fave types of media to get off with? Do you just use your imagination? Videos? Pics? Stories? Any particular fave that comes to mind?

Well, Ta ta for now!

J

2 comments:

  1. I prefer the written word.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    P.S. You could put up a poll. You may get more responses that way. sparklit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's tricky! I was thinking about that recently, actually. How'd you get into my brain? I'm really picky about my spanky media..the wrong little thing will put me right off. My favorite stuff comes from a few authors whose stories are incredibly awesome and right up my kink alley (wait, does "kink alley" sound dirty?). Generally though, pics tend to be best for me cuz they're less likely to ruin my groove. They give me a little taste and my imagination can do the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete