Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

Well. I want to thank you. Yes you. No, not that person behind you. You. Reader. I have gotten more comments on the last few posts, and I don't know if its because I'm writing about things that speak to more people, or if you have a little more free time on your hands, but I want YOU, the wonderful readers of my little shadowy corner here, to know how much I apriciate you. Thank you. Not just to those that comment either. Lurkers are special too. I am a habitual lurker, because I read most of my Blog roll via RSS feed on my blackberry, and I cannot comment easily. So whatever reason you have for not commenting, I understand, and I want you to know I am happy you drop in to read what I have to say! All of you! Lurkers or not, you rock!

I spoke with little b, a bit yesterday. And she told me about the "predicament bondage" workshop she attended this past Friday. SO COOL! I love the idea of a submissive having to choose between the lesser of 2 evils! But in chatting with her, there is so much more to it than I realized! Imagine this situation.... You have a young woman on her back. Place a turned off hitachi directly on that special spot that is guaranteed to garner a serious reaction when turned on. Now, have her close her legs around this device, whilst placing a raw egg between her knees. Have her lay in a position, with her knees off the bed, so if her legs come apart, the egg will drop on the floor. If the egg drops, or gets crushed between her knees, the scene is over. No ifs ands or buts, the hitachi would be turned off, whether orgasm is reached or not. Now comes the fun part....turn on the hitachi. Tug and play and suck on nipples, suck, lick, nibble ear lobes and neck, whisper, pull hair, etc... While manipulating setting on hitachi. Remember, in order to not drop the egg, or crush it between her knees, she has to make a conscious effort to control the pressure she puts on it! Fun right?!! I was amazed at the sadistic ideas that came to mind after hearing about this!

Recently, little b and I purchased ourselves a couple of those electric fly swatters from walmart. Now these are a fun toy as is, however, being a crafty lil sadist, I figured out how to modify them so they no longer have a great big swatter end, just two little contact points sticking out of the handle! So essentially it has become a micro-tazerlike shocking device! Imagine the possibilities!

Aaaanyway, I gotta get back to work. I hope you have a good day everyone!

Jesse.

P.s. If you would like info on modifying the zapper, let me know! You can comment here, or send me an email to louisfriend@live.com, or @friendlouis on twitter. Also I have a couple more "predicament bondage" ideas that little b told me about, and I'd love to share em if you want! "mwahaha!" <----*sadistic giggle*

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh! That egg thing is the MEANEST thing EVER!!! I love it. Tell me more... *grin* Seriously, that is so cruel it's wrong! I wanna watch someone else in that situation soooo badly now. Who comes up with this stuff? I'm not that creative at all! :D
    Celine

    ReplyDelete