Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

WHEEEEEEW! What a stint in the bush! I was working up in Conklin, AB for the past week, and I have service again, now that I'm on the road back to Red Deer!

I missed chatting with everyone, and seeing all your tweets and Blog updates!

Being a "Blog comment whore" I must send my thanks to Celine, Redbottomedgirl.blogspot.com. She is a much better comment giver than I am. Lol

It looks like my friend "girl" will be stepping away from the discipline lifestyle. For how long? Who knows. :( This makes me quite sad, she really seemed like her interest in spanking and discipline matched up with mine really well. But I understand her need to take a step back and reevaluate what she needs and wants, and I commend her for her courage and will power to do what she needs to find happiness.

C and little b seem like they are having a TON of fun exploring together, and I am REALLY jealous of his ability to give her some lasting marks! Little b posted a pic of her bottom on her Blog (http://briarsthoughts.blogspot.com) and wowee zowee! Nice work!

Well, I hope to get the chance to Blog a little more frequently, now that I'm on my way back to civilization!

Your pal

Jesse

2 comments:

  1. Eh, sometimes I'm a terrible comment giver. ;) I should clearly be spanked. I tend to do what one of my friends calls "drive bys" where I comment on everything at once. I worry that people feel ignored or neglected when I do it this way, but it's got more to do with my free time and whether or not I have time to comment than it does with whether or not I like a blog or read it on my dashboard. Sometimes I'm very quiet too, which is awful, because everyone likes comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, duh, how could I forget half of what I wanted to say? I'm sorry about "Girl" just remember it's about her, not about you. It's still very disappointing for you though. You're a very sweet, supportive, compassionate guy for responding so kindly. Never fear, dear. You're a great guy, there will be more bottoms across your lap, even if Girl ends up deciding discipline isn't her cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete