Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Day After

Well, it was shaping up to be a pretty quiet birthday, but I ended up getting a call from a buddy, and we went out for some "barley soup" and watched the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup! I'm glad that Philly didn't win it, and even though they weren't the team I was rooting for at the beginning, I was glad to see them FINALLY end their 49 year cup drought.

I'm still working on the St. Mary Magdalene site, but its started! I am hoping to start receiving applications for enrollment soon, I may end up actually designing an application! http://stmarysschoolforgirls.blogspot.com. Also if you want, there's an email address for the page St.MarysAcademy@hotmail.ca. And a twitter feed. @Schoolforgirls.

The page is still kinda in construction, but I hope to get some work done on it over the next couple weeks!

You're friend

J

No comments:

Post a Comment