Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tedious....

Sigh. Shop days. I can haz werk plz? Seriously, this sucks. I am stuck goin in day after day to polish rims, until things pick up again. Lol, just when I started getting comfortable working my butt off every single day, everything grinds to a standstill.

Got some work done on the lexans last night, and they're turning out wicked! I may have to get to Calgary one of these days to pick up some more when I finish these ones! The supplies to make them are so cheap that I can make 4 - 2' lexan rods for about $20 bucks! So, because of this, I don't mind givin them away. Anyone want one? I've discovered that a 2' rod is about the perfect length. Any longer and its tough to get an accurate swing, and any shorter you don't really get the whippy snap. "Mmmm, whippy snap" *drools*

So, maybe today I'll FINALLY get to hear padme's voice for the first time! Lol, she's a busy girl!

Well, Ta Ta for now!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment