Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random...

Ok peeps! So I'm pretty 'cited today! I got some work done on the lexans last night! They're all cut to size, and the tips are nicely rounded. I picked up the dowel for b's, and some stuff to make Master Anakin/Darth and padme's! Mine turned out pretty ugly, but effective! HOLY OUCH BATMAN! I gave myself a light practice swat on my thigh, and WHOA, this is gonna be a WICKED toy. Sorry in advance padme, lol, I can see this being a punishment toy, not a play toy!

In other news, the STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS start today!!! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!! I have 3 teams I cheer for...lol, and 2 of them had a HORRIBLE season and didn't make the playoffs. The Edmonton Oilers, and The Toronto Maple Leafs. My third team? Anyone playing the Calgary lames. Lol. My Oilers won the first overall pick in the draft lottery, and with the players in their farm system, this pick, and a healthy world class goaltender, things are looking up!

I get to chat with padme later today, if she's allowed, and hopefully the sting of her current situation has dulled some. I feel so bad for her :( I'm so unbelievably thankful Master Anakin is there to hold her close and guide her through this darkness. He seems like a good man, and I'm sure his strength and love, will help her through.

Have a wonderful day all!

J

2 comments:

  1. J,
    Wow...I am really curious about the new toy your making for Master Anakin and I. Sounds like Master Anakin might like it with being a bit of a meaner toy. :)

    Go Canuck's Go!! Yeah! :)

    I hope we can have the chance to chat today. Thank you for your friendship and being there for me.
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao "a bit of a meaner toy" is an understatement! You thought a wood or bamboo cane was bad....lol just wait! I hope I get to talk to you too!

    J

    ReplyDelete