Saturday, April 17, 2010

Defeat :(

So I finished the surprise for padme and Master Anakin, however, it did not turn out as I had hoped. :( I will still send it out, but I'm probably going to have to send parts for repair/replacement. Totally sucks because I was SO excited for them to have a perfect new toy. Lame!

Little b's turned out wonderfully, I just have to do some customizing to the handle. I don't have anything to add any pink trim, but I hope she still likes it....

I'm craving giving some pain today, the sadist in me is in the forefront of my mind. It sux, cause I have no outlet, nor the means to satisfy the cravings. :(

I have been "pulling the goalie" a little more often than usual, lol, and its starting to get a bit frustrating! I wonder, how often do you guys do that? Ladies how often do you "double click the mouse?" Does the knowledge at the frequency of how often a guy does that change your opinion of him? Unfortunately for me, it does alter my perception of a woman, I find her infinitely more attractive if I know she plays often...

Well, hope to get some comments on this one.

J

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you don't have the outlet you need. That's always unfortunate.
    As for double clicking the mouse..... I must admit I don't enjoy it. To me it has always been like tickling your own feet. I'm just glad I have someone to take care of it for me ;)

    ReplyDelete