Monday, April 12, 2010

"No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.” - Confucius

So, with work consuming nearly all my time, and sprinkling in spotty cell service, my Blog has suffered a disturbing lack of updates. :( not to mention my inability to consistently keep up on my reading of all the wonderful blogs I try to follow. But, I have found, albeit lacking, a small amount of time to have a bit of fun.

A bit of a timeline - on Wednesday the 7th, I drove for 14 hours straight, to south eastern Saskatchewan. Had one day of work on Thursday, and on Friday the 9th, I started the long trip home. Now, I was supposed to go straight northwest through Regina, Saskatoon, Lloydminster, and finally to Sherwood Park Alberta. But fate intervened, and just south of Regina, I heard on the radio that the highway between there and Saskatoon was closed due to an apocalyptic winter storm. So, instead of heading that way, I hooked west, and went straight to Calgary! As it so surprisingly happened, I was only able to drive till I hit "Cow-Town" and it being Friday, my good friend lil b was going to a local bdsm club we've gone to together once before! I chatted with her as I drove, and we both came to the overwhelming conclusion that she needed a good beating, and I desperately needed to give one, and who were we to argue with fate? ;)

So I met her, and a few of her friends there, drinks were had, engaging conversation was shared, and inappropriate touching was enjoyed!

Around the time of the witching hour, we decided to call it a night, and shared a cab back to the hotel. Well, the spanking I gave her first, was short, and it seemed since I had last seen her, lil b had wimped out! Lol, however, this was not the case, and after some WONDERFUL hard fucking, and subsequent cuddling, I started slowly, and earnestly hand spanking her again. This time I slowly warmed her bottom, and it seemed she had found that spot in her mind where she was able to process and crave the pain. I picked up my hastily disregarded belt from earlier, and began administering a slow but hard strapping. And it seemed, she could have taken it for a LONG time! I then grabbed the small piece of lexan rod she had brought.

Now, because of the size of it, I was unable to get any kind of serious force into any strokes, but it didn't seem to matter! I ended up leaving some amazing looking stripes on her already rosy bottom, and soon I was alternating between the belt and the little rod, and I even managed to break the skin in one small spot!! Her body language seemed to be telling me "More! More!" and I suddenly remembered the plastic hairbrush I had in my bag!

So, I hopped out of bed and retrieved the brush, but it soon became apparent that the sting of the brush on her already tender bared bottom was too much, and after only a few short swats, she was squirming and crying.

I held her close, and I slept quite well, but was sad to hear in the morning, that she had not. :(
Sigh, such is life.

Well, I'm off to work again, and I hope I have not alienated my small, but wonderful group of readers with my absences.

Hope this finds you all well!

J

"The busy have no time for tears."

- Lord Byron

1 comment:

  1. Haven't alienated me! It's worth waiting for posts like this one.

    ReplyDelete