Friday, April 16, 2010

Life, or something like it.

Good morning world! I had a pretty good day yesterday! As I said before, I got to chat with a wonderful new friend, and I may try and call again today, not sure if I'll be able to talk to her tho, she was grounded for being a bad little girl, and it doesn't take a psychic to predict some serious pain in her future for neglecting her chores! Thinking about that, gives me that special feeling "downstairs" lol, hearing a bad little slave get punished, always does it for me! Lol.

In other news, in a thrilling overtime hockey game, the Vancouver Canucks win game one! It was INCREDIBLE! There were some tense moments, watching the idiot ref's ignore some blatant high sticking penalties against the Nucks, but in the end, an unbelievable feed from the league point leader Henric Sedin, to Mr. Samuelsson, who fired a blistering shot to thrill the packed house at GM place in Vancouver! The Canucks now lead the series 1-0.

Its Friday! I'm thinking about maybe picking up some beers tonight after work and maybe finishing up the lexans!

"Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots, Kind words are the flowers, Kind deeds are the fruits, Take care of your garden And keep out the weeds, Fill it with sunshine Kind words and kind deeds"

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Your blogging and tweeting maniac

J

No comments:

Post a Comment