Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last night!

So, last night I was chattin with my new sub friend "s" via text, and things got pretty hot and heavy after a while. I learned a lot about who she was as a submissive, and what she enjoys sexually. She told me a few stories from her past about some of the VERY naughty things she's done! It was getting pretty late, but because of the fun we were having, I decided I'd suck it up in the morning, and see where things went.

I had her rub and stroke herself while I sent messages about the things she wanted me to do to her. But, she was commanded not to bring herself to orgasm until I was able to call her and hear her cum. Things got to the point where I was rock hard, and she was stroking her soaking cunt and she wanted me to call.

So I phoned, and as she rubbed her warm pussy, I had her cum. She squirmed and squealed, and ended up being all giggly after her first orgasm. I had her strip, and continue playing as we talked about how she wanted to suck her wetness from my cock. I had her sit up, and spread her legs wide, lean back, and stay in that wonderfully exposed position as she brought herself to a second orgasm, at which point, her moans and gasps, brought me to orgasm as well.

She sounds like a really fun and giggly girl, and I hope to play with her someday soon!

"But seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already."

- Waiter Rant

J

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, very naughty indeed!

    I like the quote. So appropriate.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i have a spanking blog to. If you like we could exchange links betwen ou blogs. Let me know

    Best Regards

    Enzo

    ReplyDelete